Can I let you in on a little fashion secret? The AW16 shoe collection from Next is phenomenal! This is their most fashion-forward collection ever and ticks every trend box, from pretty embroidery to must-have velvet, all with surprisingly reasonable pricetags. What more could you want?! I have to admit, Next isn’t the most obvious destination for shoe shopping but trust me, the collection is stunning. Plus, you’re not likely to bump into many people with the same shoes which is a bonus!
I spied these beautiful feather and velvet sandals recently and could not resist them. I’ve been wearing them to death and had SO many compliments. The best part is they’re super comfy; I can wear them all day long – from my flat to the office to dinner and drinks after.
Here are my top five shoes from Next:
- Black Feather Trim Sandals - £35The most comfy shoes I have ever owned, admiring glances are guaranteed. I love wearing mine with midi skirts and crop tops.
- Black Embroidered Court Shoes - £45 I fell in lust with these shoes as soon as I saw them. AW16 is all about embroidery, especially on your feet. These shoes would look equally good in autumn sans tights and in winter with some thick opaques. Next also do an ankle boot version which is stunning.
- Black Velvet Shoe Boots - £40 Another key AW16 trend, these peep-toe velvet shoe boots are just irresistible. I love the cut out on the side.
- Signature Pointy Toe Court Shoes - £38 I have to admit, I’m like the Goldilocks of nude court shoes. I had a beautiful leather pair which I wore to death, because they elevate any look and if you score the right shade, make your legs look endless. I literally wore them to death and had to throw them away 6 months ago and I haven’t managed to find a replacement. I like a nude court with a pointy toe, no platform and sleek heel – surprisingly hard to find. This pair is absolutely perfect.
- Grey leather embroidered court shoes - £50 Pretty embroidery AND sassy ankle straps, these are the most ladylike heels I’ve seen in a long time.