It’s that time of year again when tennis fans and Londoners alike descend onto a little corner of South West London to take in one of the best tennis tournaments in the world. Whether you’re into the tennis or not, it’s hard not to get drawn into Murray Mania or be entranced by Serena Williams’ incredible skill on the court. As homage to wonderful Wimbledon, I’ve put together my top five edit of whites from your favourite high street stores
- Oasis cheesecloth midi dress - £42 Embrace the 70s vibe this summer with this lovely floaty cheesecloth dress with a flattering nipped in waist. With cute tie-up straps on the shoulders, this breezy dress is perfect for summer…if it ever arrives in London!
- River Island caged neck peplum top - £30 It’s been a while since I’ve seen peplums on the high street but I love the silhouette they create. The caged neckline gives this top some edge and stops it being too girly.
- Glamorous sundress with lace trim - £28
How unbelievably stunning is this little dress?! And how crazy is it that it’s only £28?! You get the best bargains on ASOS. I’m utterly obsessed with this dress, I’m sure it’ll find its way into my wardrobe very soon…
- Topshop scalloped hem mini skirt - £30While feminine pieces look so pretty in white, there’s something about a crisp, white minimalist piece that just looks so chic. I love the scalloped edge of this skirt, a little nod to pretty white but still super cool
- Minna Parikka bunny ears trainers - £225I know these have been around for years but I still want them so badly! HOW cute are the bunny ears and little pom pom tail?!