Although bikinis have long reigned as the swimwear option of choice for what seems like aeons, the humble swimsuit has been slowly but surely making a comeback over the last few summers. Long gone are the unflattering, super sporty styles of decades past. The new swimsuit is just as sexy and skimpy as its two-piece adversary,
- Boohoo Barbados strappy swimsuit - £18
While I absolutely love this swimsuit, tan lines would be a bit of a disaster. But…how great does it look? Let’s be honest, that’s the most important thing while on the beach or by the pool.
- Missguided cut out swimsuit - £22
I actually have an older version of this swimsuit but in hot pink and I absolutely love it. It’s pretty minimal in comparison to other swimsuits but maximum impact. As with all white swimwear, be sure to test out the transparency before going on holiday!
- Missguided bandage cut out swimsuit - £30 The most expensive swimsuit out of my selection but probably my favourite. The bandage material is pretty supportive but probably not great in water, but who actually swims in the pool anyway?!
- ASOS gold plunge necklace swimsuit - £28
I really like the muted colour of this suit and adore the necklace detailing, which solves the dilemma of whether you need to wear any jewellery by the pool or on the beach.
- Boohoo Oslo bardot bandage swimsuit - £25
This deceptive little number is a swimsuit, despite looking like a bikini. It’s got a gorgeous cross over at the back which connects the ‘bardot top’ and ‘bottoms’. This looks WAY more expensive than the £25 price tag.