The summer sales have well and truly kicked off! I think that’s a cause for celebration and by celebration I really mean retail therapy. While payday may feel like it’s still an age away, technically you’re saving money right now. Here’s a roundup of my favourite sale pieces from the high street:
- Zara Guipure lace top - £17.99 from £25.99 We all know that Zara likes to *ahem* borrow inspiration from designers, this delicate lace top is no doubt inspired by fash pack favourite Self Portrait, at a fraction of the price. I’d wear this pretty top to death, whether it would be on a date with bae or brunch with the girls.
- Topshop Tall MA1 bomber jacket - £35 from £60Bomber jackets have been this season’s most coveted piece. With the likes of Gucci championing super luxury versions and pretty much everyone on the high street offering an interpretation, the rise of the bomber has been prolific. If you haven’t snapped one up yet, now is the time.
- Miss Selfridge cold shoulder blouse - £20 from £35 This top is just crying out to be worn to a festival. With its crochet detailing, elongated cold shoulders and seventies vibe, it pretty much epitomises the mood of carefree summer days. Admittedly we haven’t actually had a lot of summer days but they’re just around the corner, surely?
- Daisy Street Ghilie lace up sandals - £24 from £34.99Taking more than a little inspiration from Aquazzura’s much sough-after Wild Thing sandals, these Daisy Street beauties are just a fraction of the price. I love the teal colour, beautiful against a tan so perfect for summer.
- Topshop Unique luxe high sandals - £55 from £125 I first spied these fluffy creatures during Topshop Unique’s SS16 show back in September. I am utterly powerless against the charms of fluffy shoes so of course I’m obsessed with these. Imagine all the Carrie Bradshaw inspired outfits you could put together with these.