Next up, we have the perfect gift for those who enjoy food, drink and living well.
- Bollinger Special Curvee champagne set - £85The perfect gift for any champagne fiends or Ab Fab fans, what more could you want than a bottle of Bolly and two glasses?
- Joseph Joseph nest measuring cup set - £10
Joseph Joseph make the chicest kitchenware, I could have picked just about anything from their collection but this measuring cup set is just so handy and beautiful. Dear Santa, if you’re reading…
- The Art of Eating Well by Hemsley & Hemsley
Hemsley & Hemsley are a two-women food revolution, all about wholesome comfort food. Their huevos rancheros is one of my favourite brunch dishes, packed full of flavour and goodness it’s so much more satisfying than a fry up and so simple to cook. Any foodie would love finding this under their tree.
- Kusmi Newleaf mug - £23.20
I’m a huge fan of loose leaf but the effort of brewing one cup with either a teapot or a strainer just seems like too much faff. Enter this clever little mug which has a built in strainer which can be easy removed and cleaned in seconds. Genius.
- Edinburgh Preserves Chilli Box - £15
Chilli sauce is a kitchen cupboard staple, I favour sriracha but have a few in my cooking arsenal. This lovely little kit is chock full of chilli goodness and flavour.