Now, I'd like to thing beauty gifts are my forte. From the must-have products which any beauty lover would cherish to cult Korean products, here are my favourite indulgent beauty treats:
- Sarah Chapman Beauty Sleep Cashmere set - £65Every beauty addict I know is utterly obsessed with Sarah Chapman goodies, particularly her oils and serums. This gorgeous set contains a cashmere sleep mask and award winning Overnight Facial, pretty much guaranteeing the most luxurious beauty sleep ever.
- Babyliss Big Hair styler - £34.99
This is hands down the best hair gadget I have ever purchased and I would happily swap my GHDs for them, if push came to shove. I get the perfect blowdry in just 10 minutes with this badboy, every women needs this in her beauty kit.
- My Beauty Diary Black Pearl mask - £16.92
The packaging looks odd/mysterious/weird but hear me out. Sheet masks are all the rage in Korea and for good reason, the ‘sheet’ is infused with super potent goodies which are absorbed into the skin as the mask lays on your skin. My Beauty Diary’s Black Pearl mask is a cult product, the crème de la crème of sheet masks. You’ll definitely get bonus points for this gift.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate - £36
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is the stuff of legends, a couple of drops will make you look like you’ve had a full 8 hours even if you’ve stumbled home at 5am with your shoes in your handbag. We’ve all been there, right? No? Just me?
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms - £29
Who could resist a trio of mini lipsticks by beauty baby Charlotte Tilbury? In three suit-anyone-shades, these lipsticks are perfect for the party season.