Aside from having a great name, Gigi Hadid has an absolutely banging figure, mesmerizing face and is destined for big things.. Gigi is described as a model and TV personality, owing to her occasional appearences on the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills with her ex-model mum Yolanda Foster. Don’t let that put you off though, with Tom Ford and Carine Roitfeld as fans, Gigi is headed for a more high end career rather than becoming just another reality tv starlet.
Here are five things you need to know about Gigi:
- Her exotic looks are a result of her Dutch and Palestinian ancestry and her real name is Jelena Noura Hadid.
- She was discovered aged 2 by Guess founder Paul Marciano who promptly cast her in her first campaign.
- She’s successfully transitioned from Sports Illustrated to high end model, landing two Tom Ford campaigns this year.
- She’s dating Cody Simpson (no idea, apparently a big deal) and is besties with Alec Baldwin’s daughter and fellow model Ireland.
- Carine Roitfeld is a fan, casting Gigi for the cover of CR Fashion Book as well as the 2015 Pirelli calendar.