Friday, 2 April 2010

Grazia takes off at T5

I've got to admit, I've been very impressed by how innovative Grazia have been in the past couple of weeks. The 3D issue just blew me away, I love how they integrated an iPhone app with the magazine to make it truly interactive. For the last few years, there has been a huge debate about the relevance of magazines since the explosion of the internet, and particularly with the proliferation of blogging. I definitely think that magazines will always have a place in the world, I know many of us are inspired by the content, editorials and even campaigns in magazines. Blogs are just more instant form of communication But I think if magazines continue to embrace new technology and continue to redefine the media, they definitely have a place in the future. 

The current issue of Grazia is still pushing boundaries albeit in a different way; their editorial is the first to be shot in Heathrow Terminal 5. The shoot featured designers such as Jil Sander, Calvin Klein and Donna Karen. I think the location is a great idea, really thinking outside the box but unusual architecture and fashion always work so well in shoots. What do you think? 

Here is a behind the scenes video, I love behind the scenes images and videos...totally my guilty pleasure. 

SHARE:
© Fashion Daydreams: UK Fashion and Lifestyle Blog by Reena Rai. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig